الأحد، 11 نوفمبر 2012

First lesson plan



 Unit: shapes.        Lesson: The story of the little shapes 











Objectives:  


 By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
1.  recognize the shapes names: square, triangle line and circle. 
2.  read a short story about shapes.


Content:




 New vocabulary: Line, square, circle, triangle. 

New structure





 What shape is it ?

  It is a circle.




Warm up: (3 minutes)






 I will start with a song about shapes to attract the  students' attention.









Introduction: (2 minutes)





















I play a game with my students, they will guess what shapes I have in my box.



presentation: (20 









































minutes)











































1. I greet the students.

2. I write the date and lesson title on the board.

3. I display a power point presentation about shapes it is a story full of colorful shapes.

4. I explain each shapes individually.

5. I read the story slowly acting the characters of the story. 



Application:(10 minutes)

1. I ask some good students to read first.

2. Then the other pupils one by one.

3. Finally they act the story. 


Evaluation: (8 minutes)

1. Pupils will act in pairs.

Student (A): Which shapes do you like ?

Student (B): I like the circle.

2. I play a video and ask question about it.




Homework: (2 minutes) 

Read the shapes story on the BBC. com children stories.










My reflection:






              In my lesson I faced some difficulties such as the lack of knowledge of my students, their English level was not appropriate, so I tried as for as I could to simplify the context to cope with their level, I also used some visual aids to attract their attention. The things I would like to change in my lesson is that I would have used more games,because I noticed that all the students loved that kind of activity very much.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق