الأحد، 11 نوفمبر 2012

My educational philosophy

 Let them enjoy learning English instead of teaching English


                           My curriculum has advantages and disadvantages, and I will focus on disadvantages in order to improve our education system. I think that the design of the curriculum  with colorful pictures and clarity of font. is good and suitable for the students, but I do not prefer focusing on grammar ,because grammar slows down the process of education and make it complicated. I will create an atmosphere of joy during my all lessons using colorful musical presentations using modern  methods such as power-point presentations, puppets, acting and games to activate my pupils. If I give children a lot of stories and allow them to watch presentations and make conversation between each other, they will learn grammatical rules indirectly through these activities.
         
             I also observed that our curriculum depends on teaching vocabularies individually. But we must focus on teaching vocabularies within phrases instead of teaching vocabularies alone.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق